[Tigers] Tiger dyno run

To: tigers <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger dyno run
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:40:55 +1100
Ok,

I have had a bunch of people ask about the figures for the Dyno run (re the
video i posted), i did write it in the description of the video.. As a side
note you go there to sort out tunning. Find out how your mixtures, igntion
and general air cleaner setup etc are working.. The HP numbers are all BS..
they will change depending on whose dyno you are on and what type of dyno it
is.. not to mention the fact that places often get them to read high so they
have happy customers leaving.

I found out the igntion curve still needs to be set and that i can play a
little more with jetting at the top end. I also found out that with the Air
cleaner on it makes more HP and torque down low and a little less at over
5600.. as a side note we took it to 6,100 this time. the 245.4 according to
their multiplier is 343@ fly.. who knows.. either way. just doing it to play
with the tune.

here is a link to the dyno sheet for those inetrested.

http://good-times.webshots.com/photo/2470617090054462410CSqtXh

--
Regards

Michael King