Re: [Tigers] Rootes Parts Manual

To: "'Buck Trippel'" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rootes Parts Manual
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:44:41 -0500
Buck
        My copy of Alpine Parts list publication #6600992 has a ZY section
of Bolts, Screws, Nuts and Washers by size and part number and a ZZ section,
numerical index.

Tiger publication #6601131 has the ZZF section numerical index. This section
is also listed online at TigerUnited.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/Parts_List/23-ZZF-Numerica
lIndex.pdf

Tiger publication # 6601334 has neither section.

Seems to depend on the publication # in my case.  All of mine are copies so
I can't say for the originals.

Ron Fraser