Re: [Tigers] Rootes Parts Manual

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rootes Parts Manual
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 12:12:54 -0800
Buck, O.M.,

I have FOUND the section ZZF, "Numerical Parts List" to which you
refer.  It is, as it was, part of the TigersUnited.com Parts List
(second edition), on the last pages of the 6601131 publication, 2nd
issue (Jan. 1965), and about 6 pages long.  It lists Part Numbers and
the Page No. of the Parts List that contains the information.

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/parts_rs260/FactParts.asp

It has been on the site courtesy of Peter MacDonald (Canada) for the 87
pages, and Chris Thompson for converting the original files to .PDF
format for downloading in whole, or part (22 sections).  A "FREE" pdf
reader, for Mac and PC, can be downloaded using the Adobe link.

Glad to part the part the "clouds" of "obscurity".

Steve
___

Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com