[Tigers] Multiple questions

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Multiple questions
From: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 22:36:27 -0600
As I start putting freshly repainted Tigger back together, I have lots of
questions tonight:

1) When installing the body-to-windshield seal, do you use some kind of
sealant, or just bolt the frame in place and let the rubber act as the seal?

2) I'm putting new glass in the windshield.  Do I install the frame, then add
the glass, or install the glass on the workbench and mount the assembled unit
to the car?

2a) Either way, do I use a sealant around the glass?

3) The wiper drive cable binds in the tubes.  I greased it up well, and it
will probably work, but will put unnecessary strain on the wiper motor.  Is
there any way to "rotoroot" the tubes to make it work better?

Thanks.  More questions are sure to follow as reassembly progresses.

Jim Pickard
B9473298 ('65 Tiger)
AN5L/12109 ('59 Sprite) - sold
2003 Mini Cooper