Re: [Tigers] Multiple questions

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, Ron Fraser <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Multiple questions
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 16:31:08 -0800
Jim,

As Tom Hall posted, it is for *adjusting* the windshield angle, and
hold-down.

It is listed on his web site:  http://www.rootes.com/index.html under "W"

WINDSHIELD POST UP OR DOWN ADJ. NUTS, S.III-V, TIGER, PAIR      WS58
    21.75

The original, as I recall, was not adjustable.

It is listed in the Workshop Manual:

And, the sealant is:

/Apply a ribbon of 'Seelastik" to the outer faces of the
weatherstrip which are in contact with the windscreen.
For this operation a special gun is available from Expandite Ltd., who
also supply full instructions for using the gun.

/This is on the Windshield section of the Manual (for Ron Fraser):

http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmO3.asp

SPECIAL NOTE:  This section also discusses the sun visors.

Unfortunately, the Tiger Parts List is is an Addendum to the Alpine
List, and only itemizes the things that are NOT on the Alpine.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com