Re: [Tigers] oil filter choice

To: michael king <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] oil filter choice
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 12:22:21 -0800
Michael,

Independent tests have confirmed that the Ford Motorsports FL-1A
produced the best results.  I am also using the Ford Motorsport right
angle filter holder, with a very small amount of motor mount corner
filing to increase clearance for engine roll.

These are stocked by Pep Boys, Ford, and many other auto parts dealers.
Goggle it and find Amazon, Summit Racing ($3.95)

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=ACF-FL1A&N=700+401103+115&autoview=sku

(copy / paste entire line in browser)

and Guitar Village (left hand guitar   )

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com