Re: [Tigers] On Ebay.....

To: owain.lloyd@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] On Ebay.....
From: vegaslegal@aol.com
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 15:23:55 -0500
Mine came out of?California/Nevada garage storage since 1988, was 'little old
lady' owned, was always garage kept, had less than 65k on the odometer, all
documented by a stack of oil change stickers on the door and receipts in the
trunk.? It looked much worse than the car pictured and suffered much of the
identical wearing, e.g., crazed dash, dimmed chrome on dash and valve covers,
sagging seat foam, paint separation under the hood, etc.? These are more time
issues than wear issues.? The car pictured, IMHO, appears to be what is
stated.? I do, however, note a curiosity.? Why would an original garage kept
time capsule have had the vin plate removed?? The rivets do not appear original.
?
Bob Nersesian

382000975

P.S.? That's appears to be a?pretty amazing picture of the original radio
installation.