Re: [Tigers] On Ebay.....

To: rdickson@midwestarchaeology.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] On Ebay.....
From: "michael king" <michael.s.king@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 09:48:15 +1100
I've been watching that car since it was listed.. bidding went hard early
then stalled after the reserve at 20.. i am guessing people were just
sussing out the reserve and rserious bidding will eb at the end. I think the
millage could be right, i think its a 35-40K car maybe.. looks to have all
oruiginal hoses (even the booster one) is a rare colour and looks very
stock.. great platform for a concourse car. Bill Atalla acquired another
very original car last year, but i think this one might even be a bit more
original and perhaps a little less tampered with.

--
Regards

Michael King