Re: [Tigers] Fuel resistant paint recommendations

To: "'Samouce's'" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel resistant paint recommendations
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 00:26:18 -0500
Duke
        It just occurred to me you might want to look at the paint they use
for radio controlled airplanes.
I believe that paint is resistant to the nitro methane fuel mix used in
those engines.
It seems to me I have seen clear paint in that paint type.   The question
would be how much heat can it take.

Ron Fraser