Re: [Tigers] Fuel resistant paint recommendations

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Fuel resistant paint recommendations
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 08:37:17 -0700
I used K&B Super-Poxy (that's gotta be at least 25 years ago now) on RC
model airplanes where I was using 30 to 35% nitromethane fuel - the
remainder was methanol and synthetic oil. The paint does not come off or
discolour. I think what you have to worry about is that the clearcoat
might lift the Ford Blue, so try a test piece first.

Theo