[Tigers] Windshield Chrome/ stainless trim

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Windshield Chrome/ stainless trim
From: "Robert J. Wanty" <rjw@wengco.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:11:11 -0500
My windshield frame was toast so I purchased one from one of the
listers; I got the top and side trim on fine but the bottom will come
out of the weather strip on one side, it doesn't matter which side it
depends on which side I put in first. No amount of bending seems to work
either. Are there any tricks to reinstalling the trim, i.e. glue,
silicone etc before I turn it into a pretzel?

Thanks

Bob

B382001318