Re: [Tigers] 'World's Fastest Indian'

To: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>, djoh797014@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 'World's Fastest Indian'
From: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 22:02:31 -0400
No question. One of the great "family"movies of all time.

Being a motorcycle nut, my wife and her sister took me to this movie to earn
some points.
They expected another Marlon Brando clone - ended up laughing, crying,
enthralled and left the theatre raving about
how great it was. They recommend it to everyone as a great entertainment
experience.

You will love it too.

Dave

Paul Bruhan wrote:

 Great Movie!...just watched it last week...one of the few DVDs I own.

 Paul

 Rent the DVD 'World's Fastest Indian'
 A great movie for gearheads. Stars Anthony Hopkins as the New Zealander who
 sets a Land Speed Record on his ancient Indian. He uses Black shoe polish
 fill in the sidewall cracks. Borrows his neighbors carving knife to slice
 off tread to make a slick. Don't ask how he waters his lemon tree. True
 story.
Dave Johnson