Re: [Tigers] 'World's Fastest Indian'

To: drmayf@mayfco.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 'World's Fastest Indian'
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:12:28 -0800 (PST)
Hi,
     All things being equal, I felt the "props", tow truck,etc, took a lot
away from the "historical" aspects of the film. But, having said that, I am
somewhat critical of those historical films. I do agree that it was not a
documentary but a re-creation of a historical event. I also agree that Burt
was a genious of a mechanical engineer and worthy of all the alcolades that he
received..no doubt about it..:-)
Howard
The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.