[Tigers] DVDs of "The Tiger Sharpens Its Claws" and others

To: <TIGERS@AUTOX.TEAM.NET>
Subject: [Tigers] DVDs of "The Tiger Sharpens Its Claws" and others
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 12:21:12 -0600
Listers:

I have received a number of requests and inquiries about my DVD "The Tiger
Sharpens Its Claws."

A quick overview of its contents - I acquired A Beta copy of this film,
narrated by Raymond Baxter, back in the 1980s.  It was originally shot, by
the Roots Group, on 16 mm.  I then transferred it to VHS, and more recently
to DVD.  The DVD shows the 1964 Geneva Rally (1100 mi) with three Tigers in
the race along with many other cars - 74 starters and only 38 finishes. The
"movie" is 20 minutes long and in color.  The driver in the #1 Tiger is
"Tiny" Lewis with Berry Hughes as navigator.  The #2 Tiger is driven by
Peter Riley with Robin Turvey as navigator.  The #3 Tiger is driven by
Rosemary Smith with Margaret MacKenzie navigating.  It also shows some of a
1964 24-hour LeMans race, with the #8 LeMans Tiger driven by Keith Ballisat
and the #9 LeMans Tiger driven by Jimmy Blumer (160mph).

Some have asked if I have any other DVD's.  I still have the DVD I made of
how to curve the Ford (or any other) distributor to get the best power and
performance from your Tiger (112 min.)

The Tiger Sharpens Its Claws is $10.00 US (postage paid); and How to Curve
your Distributor is $20.00 US (postage paid).

If interested in either of these DVDs, please mail your check or money order
to:

Jerry Christopherson

3991 Chapel Woods Blvd

Tyler, TX. 75707

Cell 903-372-4340

If you have any additional questions, please e-mail me at
JCMC2006@suddenlink.net.  Jerry