Re: [Tigers] FW: 1965 SUNBEAM VENEZIA SUPERLEGGERA BY TOURING -

To: "tigers@Autox.Team.Net" <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, Cullen McCann
Subject: Re: [Tigers] FW: 1965 SUNBEAM VENEZIA SUPERLEGGERA BY TOURING -
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 17:31:59 -0500
Theres been quite a bit of discussion on this car at the Alpine owners website.
It is not in Denver as indicated by the ad. Car is in Ventura Ca about 40 miles
from me.
I talked to the owner before Xmas and still may take a drive out to look at it.
Theres a guy on the Alpine board named jaars that owns one and has watched this
car
move about the country being purchased in Dallas for 22K now up for sale for
14.5k.

It was on ebay for $17K last December. From what I can gather it seems a proper
price
is between $5-10K. Needs lots of work but once done because of the aluminum body
should be fairly easy to keep together. I think there are 10 or so in the US.

It is a 4 seat Alpine but not as good looking in my opinion.

Steve