Re: [Tigers] Tiger MK II Investment Bargain

To: tigers@autox.team.net, "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger MK II Investment Bargain
From: Bill Waite <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 14:52:53 -0800 (PST)
Assuming it is the "real thing" (I have no reason to doubt it), I agree.  If
the car had car sold on one of the televised auto auctions, the commentators
would have said something like "that car was well bought."  The missing parts,
such as the stainless wheel well trim and the stainless trim mounted on the
the rocker panels (unique to Mark II) are getting darn near impossible to
find.  So, the new owner will have some fairly expensive parts to round up.
Nevertheless, still seems like a good deal to me.

It sure appears that at least for the next year or so it may be a great time
for those looking for Tigers (or other classics, for that matter).  Definitely
a "buyer's market."

Bill Waite
Grand Rapids, MI