[Tigers] On ebay and sniping

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] On ebay and sniping
From: "John Dillman" <John.Dillman@PUBLICANS.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 11:39:41 -0600
The problem I have with ebay is twofold:  1) I get outbid a lot.  I
guess I am cheap . . .. and 2) when I win, I realize that I paid more
for that item than anyone else in the entire world . . . .  Ouch . . .
Even so, I bought my '66 on ebay a while ago, which brings me to the
list.  I've enjoyed lurking and learning.

John Dillman

Houston, TX

'66 Tiger

And a v-12 Lincoln, and an E-type and a 280sl and C1 and C2 Vettes, and
a bunch of other stuff for my children to sell on ebay when I die . . .