[Tigers] Tiger Mk II Trim Question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger Mk II Trim Question
From: Sabr2th <tiger@sabr2th.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 13:38:15 -0600
On the Mk II there is a thin piece of trim that mounts in front of the
bottom of the grille.  Does it mount flush to the grill or is some paint
supposed to be visible between the trim piece and grille?

I had the lower "valence" (the sheet metal assembly below the grill)
replaced when the car was repainted 16 years ago (could it really be that
long ago?) and they forgot to transfer the holes.  Now that I'm repainting
it for the second time, this is one of the things I'd like to correct.

Thanks,
Mark