Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pin Survey

To: BuckTrippel@Verizon.net, DJoh797014@aol.com, modtiger@comcast.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] fulcrum pin Survey
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 07:25:59 EST
Two or three years ago I rebuilt my front end and used new upper and lower
pins from Doug Jennings. All has been fine. Mind you the orginals looked ok as
well. In fact the whole system, ackerman angle excluded, looked fine and
showed little signs of wear and tear. Did not have to heat anything with  the
torch to get it apart, all came apart with regular tools no  struggles. Guess
the
PO's did not drive far or hard, so maybe how the car  was used or abused is
the key.......cheers....