Re: [Tigers] Anderson Ackerman Kit

To: jim@island.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anderson Ackerman Kit
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 14:29:07 +0000 (UTC)
I am not sure but, it sounds like the Ackerman kit did use some of the
dirt/moisture type joints..

YES, a completely different easily obtainable newer rack would solve
my 1976 reservations to the kit.  Did you use the Miata rack like Shelby
put on his wife's Tiger?  Will you share details?  Pictures?

Gary