[Tigers] Tire question....Oh...no.........

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tire question....Oh...no.........
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 21:46:02 -0600
Hello all,

I can't stand the rubbing in the rear of my Tiger any more.  I need new 13"
tires but am having a hell of a time deciding on some.

I have J.A. Pierce staggered wheels.  Currently the fronts have 175 70 R13
and the back 215 60 R13 which are obviously too big for the wheels.

I do not want the car any lower than it already is.  I am wandering what
would 175 70 13 fronts and 195 60 13 in the rear would do to the car.  I
have a 3.08 rear and the OEM 4 speed.

Any advice is welcome.  The BF Goodrich Radial T/A's on the car are dated
2002.

Duke
B382002037

PS - I did check the archives fist.  Still, confused.