Re: [Tigers] How Did the Dealers Get the Cars?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] How Did the Dealers Get the Cars?
From: atwittsend@verizon.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 01:55:17 -0500 (CDT)
--===============1990850155==

rooming in their Tiger would have had that problem <br/>taken care of long ago!
 ;-)<br/><br/>This is actually a very interesting subject.  A bit of unspoken
history. <br/>Hopefully there is someone archiving these posts (sorry not me)
relating to <br/>former employees and dealers and can create a Readers Digest
compilation of <br/>the stories.<br/>Tom