[Tigers] Jerry Rathburn

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Jerry Rathburn
From: "Russ and Tammy C." <rtscolgan@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2009 20:11:26 -0700 (PDT)
Long time Tiger and British car enthusiast, Jerry Rathburn, has just come o=
ut of the hospital with a bad case of pneumonia and may like to hear from f=
riends around the country.=A0 Jerry has been very active in club activities=
 in the past and I believe has had 4 or 5 Tigers.=A0 He has been helping me=
 with my second one=A0and has been inspirational as well as great with the =
technical aspects of re-doing a Tiger.=A0 =

You can email me and I will see that he gets the messages if you do not alr=
eady have his address or phone number as I don't feel I am at liberty to gi=
ve that out without his permission.

Thanks, Russ

      =