Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles

To: Mike Michels <mmichels@socal.rr.com>, garywinblad@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:32:04 -0700 (PDT)
Send email to the company and BITCH. Tell them they have lost your business and
all of your friends. I wont buy from them- eventho only a few pumps have that
junk in the midwest BUT it is spreading from St.Louis out.
Point out its not just your collector car their gas is also ruining your paint-
so We are buying from better business's who have a syestem that works as
opposed to the junk they have. They will say it is the state mandating they use
that equipment but maybe a copy of the email to your state reps will help. Its
BS you have to carry a can and funnel in order to buy gas for a Beam.I doubt
the fumes they recover come close when compared to the fuel on the car and the
pavement etc etc. I can only think you need to complain LOUDLY and not purchase
fuel from said companies. OR, start carrying a clear syphon hose and a large
can and IF your hardtop is on, something to protect it so you can set the can
on top of the car so it is easier to steal gas from yourself after filling the
can. If the top is down then you need a funnel w/ a bendable filler tube so U
can pour gas on your feet while trying to hit center of the funnel-- which will
also fill up faster than it
 drains and runneth over your car as well. Its nice and warm while Im here in
Lauderdale but I know why you guys stay in Ca- dam the problems that living
there creates.I called IL.tonight and the ground is frozen- a good chance of
flooding behind the weather mans forecast. You left coast gents have gas pump
problems but when was the last time the water froze at your home? Or the paper
boy couldnt delliver becuse the roads had ice covering them. I would prefer to
stay in Fla. BUT man the groceries are so extremely expensive and Im sunburn
too. I did get to bass fish today- that why Im sunburn but then I had to fillet
the dam fish we caught. I was hoping for a nice enough trip to feed the
nighbors too BUT I doubt they do that sort of thing here in the city.
Cheers to all.
TonytheTiger