Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles
From: "A. C. Tynes" <v8tracker@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 12:52:01 -0500
There is a u-shaped device intended to hold the cover back for motorcycle
riders. I can't vouch for their actual usefulness since we don't need them
in Louisiana.

Try

http://www.dixonymachine.com/GasBuddy.htm or

http://www.wingstuff.com/pgroup_detail/11222_Gas_Buddy/22494_Gas_Buddy_Bille
t_Aluminum_Fuel_Nozzle_Boot_Holder/?goto=%2Fpgroup_list%2Fsupplies%2F11222_G
as_Buddy%2Fmfg%2F for a couple of varieties.

HTH,
A. C. Tynes