Re: [Tigers] Interior Replacement Question

To: tigers@autox.team.net, " Mark \(GE Indust ConsInd\)Rense"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Interior Replacement Question
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:32:29 -0700 (PDT)
Mark- Did you have a Sunbeam at 14 too??

Mark- an ox/aceteylen torch might make to much heat unles you have lots of
experience and too, fire is something you might encounter but from what you
said, I would try heat and a strong putty knife- the 2.5 to 3" type. Maybe a
bottle torch like used to solder copper tubing might be hot enough. Again, I
imangine the material will catch fire, so be careful and have something handy
in case and also I would wear proper breathing respirator. Often the fumes
from materials like those mentioned put off several types of gas when burned.
Let us know what works as you are likely to receive many ideas.
TtT