Re: [Tigers] Interior Replacement Question

To: "'Ross'" <ross_hulse@sbcglobal.net>, "'Tony Somebody'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Interior Replacement Question
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 17:41:23 -0700
Ross...

Easy Off oven cleaner...? now that' a different solution...
Reminds me of a tip I picked up in the carpentry trade...saw blades and
router bits get gummed up with a baked-on 'varnish' and the solution for
that was to use 'Mr.Muscle' oven cleaner ... the reason being was that it
was the only oven cleaner that worked WITHOUT heat. I wonder if that might
even work better on the car...

Jim