Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, DJoh797014@aol.com, prbreuhan@hotmail.com,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine eats most Tigers?
From: MWood24020@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:55:12 EDT
The more seat time I've gotten in road racing and autocrossing, the slower
I've found myself going on public roads...nothing breeds respect for how
quickly things go wrong, when they go wrong, than track time...

I agree with you, whether it is a driving school, a local autocross or  HPDE,
learning what happens when the limits are exceeded is invaluable
experience...I'm also a big fan of snow covered parking lots ;-)

Mike Wood

In a message dated 3/31/2009 7:44:20 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,