Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine? non tiger?

To: TheoSmit <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine? non tiger?
From: Howard gentry <zymmer4@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 09:10:39 -0700 (PDT)
Theo,
     Well written..
     I had the good fortune to own a 2000GT in England in 1972..It had the mid
throttle response that you spoke of.  I also own a car today, that exhibs that
same mid engine resopnse..1997 Saab 900 S.  If the Alpine V-6 has the same mid
engine response as the 900S, it is indeed a fierce auto cross car. The Saab
must have an awsome cylinder head-cam combination!
Howard

The Blues is the only music Original to the United States of America.