Re: [Tigers] Differential drive shaft flange

To: "Sandy Ganz" <sganz@pacbell.net>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Differential drive shaft flange
From: "Dave Munroe" <dave@munroe.ca>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2009 17:12:32 +0000
Thanks Sandy:

I had no idea these rear ends were so widely used.

I'll have look around and see what I can find in those corners.

Dave

From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>

Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 09:51:28
To: Dave Munroe<dave@munroe.ca>; <tigers@autox.team.net>

Dave -

You might check some of the Jaguar places but not sure if they have the Flange
style, also some older 4x4's might have the flange for the Dana 44's. I will
have one when I go the other way around by removing the 2.88's, but not for a
bit.

This one from Speedway might work, but not sure about driveshaft length since
not a flange style.

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Jaguar-Yoke,3780.html

I am not sure about 'chevy' u joints but I would guess that is a 1310 as well.

Sandy