Re: [Tigers] Differential drive shaft flange

To: Dave Munroe <dave@munroe.ca>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Differential drive shaft flange
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2009 10:44:39 -0700
Dave,

The Jaguar uses a few types of LSD manufacturers, including Reman and
Dana.  The Dana unit is available with 2.88:1 gear ratio, or the Tiger
Dana 2.88's can bolt right on with the original ring gear bolts. I
bought a unit a while ago, but haven't had it installed because it is
NOT a DIY job.  Maybe a 4WD shop handles it.  Check with Jag and Range
Rover dealers to see who they use.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman