[Tigers] Front Turn Lamps

To: "'Tiger List'" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Front Turn Lamps
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 21:02:32 -0500
Hey,

I'm trying to clean up my front turn lamps and I have found that the back
sides (the bulb socket cups?) are in bad shape with several small holes
corroded through.  The front side side looks like I can buff it up okay but
I have to do something about the back side.  Is this thing made out of pot
metal?  Has anyone used any of the pot metal repair rods that you use with a
propane torch?  Eastwood has a kit and a place called Muggy Weld has a kit
and they both say you can chrome plate over the repairs.

Thanks,

Joe Brown

B382000217