Re: [Tigers] Soft Top Recommendations

To: fordlandia@sbcglobal.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Soft Top Recommendations
From: Sjhcobra1@cs.com
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 23:06:01 EDT
I have installed several Tiger tops from Robbins and they are typically
well made and usually in stock at Sunbeam Specialties.

The Haartz cloth (with the canvas look) are the nicest looking tops but not
original on the Tiger.  Rick can also get these for you.  I believe that
the cost is 1-1/2 to 2 times the price for the pinpoint or crushed grain tops.

Be sure to check the adjustment of your windshield and the top frame
alignment at the B-post to insure that you get the best fit possible.

Steve Halbrook