Re: [Tigers] "Auto-Cruisin' in the Tiger"

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com, Tiger's Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] "Auto-Cruisin' in the Tiger"
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 11:26:35 -0700
Duke, O.M.,

Harbor Freight now stocks Roundtoit's.  Typical Asian workmanship, and
comes in  two sizes:

   1. Doitlater   $9.95
   2. Verymuchlater  $19.95

Option #2 is about twice as much, due to subsequent wear and tear.

There is an optional wall bracket to store it for lengthy periods.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com