Re: [Tigers] Loss of 'shift gate' in Top Loader

To: "'Rob Bernardino'" <crbernardino@mac.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Loss of 'shift gate' in Top Loader
From: "Jerry" <JCMC2006@suddenlink.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 13:03:45 -0500
Rob,

It sounds to me the problem you are experiencing is the adjusting nut of the
shift rods has come loose enough to be out of adjustment. Check out the
TigerUnited website I'm sure they have an article on how to install a 1/4
inch rod (drill bit) to align the shift levers on your shifter then adjust
and tighten the nuts. I'm assuming of course that you have a stock Ford
shifter.

Good luck

Jerry Christopherson

9473187