Re: [Tigers] Exhaust systems?

To: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust systems?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:42:37 -0400
        Ask the muffler shop if they can order stainless steel pipe and bend
you a system.
I did this a number of years ago.    I took the Tiger to a friends shop to
fix stress cracks at the rear spring perch and he was talking to another
customer about bending an exhaust system from SS.   That caught my ear and I
had him do the same for the Tiger.   It was about 1/2 the cost.  Check into
it see if someone in your area will give you a quote.

Ron Fraser