Re: [Tigers] Exhaust systems?

To: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Exhaust systems?
From: "Rense, Mark (GE Indust, ConsInd)" <mark.rense@ge.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 09:02:10 -0400
I wanted a stock-appearing 1 3/4" exhaust that still flowed reasonably
well. I had a system built around this Dynomax turbo muffler below. The
lightly breathed-on 289 in this car puts out a very friendly 255 HP at
the rear wheels, and the exhaust has just enough bark to be enjoyable
without rattling the neighbor's windows.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=WLK%2D177
71&N=700+4294923429+4294922711+4294922710+400358+115&autoview=sku

Most good exhaust shops can fab up anything you need, I had them make
and weld the rear hanger straps, then I painted them myself with
high-temp paint before they assembled the system. Total cost was around
$350.

Bugz