Re: [Tigers] Midwest TAC Event - Still On?

To: "sralsten@ca.rr.com" <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Midwest TAC Event - Still On?
From: "Teepen, Jere" <jteepen@usatoday.com>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 20:47:20 -0400
Steve and list:

An excellent suggestion!  The USAF Museum is approximately two miles due east
of Tiger Auto on the same street!  The "Bockscar" is the B29 that dropped the
nuclear bomb on Nagasaki.  There are so many things to see if one is a true
enthusiast of military aircraft and history.  If folks do go to the event at
Tiger Auto, an extra day (or two!) can be spent at the Air Force Museum, an
absolutely amazing place.

Finally, has there been a confirmation for the necessary number TAC inspectors
to attend this event?

Jere Teepen