[Tigers] Ho Chi Minh Tiger Bumpers

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Ho Chi Minh Tiger Bumpers
From: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 21:26:29 -0400
"I think this has been asked before, but has anyone seen/bought/used
these repop all stainless steel bumpers from the Harrington Group?"

The one person on the Alpine forum who bought the set seems satisfied.  If you
figure the cost of re-chroming two bumpers plus four bumperettes, and the
rubber parts,  this seems to be a good deal.  Strength wise, I don't think you
are giving up much even though these are made of thinner steel.  My bumpers
(which need rechroming)  may end up in the attic!

                                    Jeff