Re: [Tigers] Mid West Mustangers car show

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Mid West Mustangers car show
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Jun 2009 18:35:00 -0700
If anyone is to be honored for the (physical) development of the Tiger it is
George Boskoff who did the bulk of the work.  And while I'm sure he is
honored for such recognition I would be inclined to think at the time it was
just another days work for him. He has in essence said such.
 That said, I have seen a picture (business card?) advertising a "Shelby"
Tiger that was from back in the 60's. I took a glance in TBON and Taylor's
book, but didn't find it. It doesn't mean its not there, but my error margin
grows with age. Maybe others can point to it's location.
I guess asking if a Tiger is a Shelby is like asking if Ray Krebs was a
Ewing!  It all came down to who you asked.
Tom