Re: [Tigers] Original engine?

To: rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original engine?
From: kevin beck <kevinteresa.beck74@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2009 20:09:01 -0400
This is what I have C40E-6015E---4E22  99 percent sure I have the original
block it was painted black. Also have a couple of questions my 260 has been
sitting for quit afew years on the garage floor and the bores have started
to rust I know the bores are thin wall, but has anyone had their 260 rebuilt
if so did you use 10 thousand over pistons or what and are they available,
also my car  came with the optioned intake that says tiger on it also
painted black . Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks Kevin