[Tigers] front end specs

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] front end specs
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 05:27:30 -0700 (PDT)
IF anyone is up early enough to help before I get to the front end
shop__________-- my front end guy is on vacation and the noises I had was one-
bad tie rod ends and two- loose wheel- I forgot to retorque after the car
wasnon the ground and that was the biggest noise. The place doing the alingment
out me off yesterady at my appointment tim- Dindt have enough info for his
computer- I had two books but he couldnt read the part in hours or min utes, so
Im there shortly. I was going to ask last night but my brain was dead and my
body was running a close second. Any specs different than the books would be of
help if I get it in time. THANKS for the recent help- Im heading to Suni as
soon as the front end man says GO.
TtT