Re: [Tigers] front end specs

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>, Will Seay <w_seay@embarqmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] front end specs
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 08:17:27 -0700 (PDT)
THANKS for the front end help- I was back home after a couple hous waitng- I
wasnt allowed to watch eventho the kid couldnt figure how to set the toe. he
freaked when i told him to drop the ti rod and adjust as needed- then I
learned I was paying by the hour- first alingment I ever had I paid for by the
hour- he swore caster and camber where right on- not sure how he knew since he
had no idea about the terms in degress and minutes. He couldnt get the toe in
on the R side so he had to adjust the left to match the extreme right- prolly
a frame, suspension problem from the broken fulcrum pin the PO endured,
although my regular guy has never had a problem- I paid what I thought was to
much- in Ca. it was prolly a deal but in the midwest it was hiway robery- IMO
at least. I told him where I was going and when I returned I would bring him
the tires if they wear during the trip. AGAIN< Thanks for all the help on my
problems- as soon as I get the hard top in the
 house and a set of tools in the car, Im heading to the StL airport to pick up
Mike Schriner- I hope he is sober enough to drive. LOL Im teasing of course.
With luck my next report will be from SD.
Cheers, TonytheTiger