[Tigers] engine color & vc tags

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] engine color & vc tags
From: "Richard" <rcsphx1@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 09:16:07 -0700
Recently there was a discussion on the correct engine colors for the Tigers,
and a discussion of the tags that were fitted the valve covers.

The PO had replaced the original valve covers with aluminum Tiger ones and we
would like to put the original style back on.  I seem to remember that someone
knew how to stamp the original looking numbers and letters on the metal plate.
Also did the IA have the small blue ford sticker on the drivers valve cover.

Unfortunately I hit the delete button by mistake and all that info is gone.
If someone would be so kind as to repost the info. It would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks

Rich