Re: [Tigers] engine color & vc tags

To: Richard <rcsphx1@cox.net>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] engine color & vc tags
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:38:03 -0500
Hey Rich,

The engine decal was hand stamped by Larry Atkisson for $35. Here is his email
- catkisson@aol.com.  I got the Ford sticker from SS.

Here are a couple of pictures of the finished VCs.

http://e28-535i.com/upload/tgr3.JPG
http://e28-535i.com/upload/tgr2.JPG

SUNI is great.  Having a super time.  I Auto-Xed this morning and took four
seconds off of my first run time.  We are off for a drive and then BBQ in a
couple of hours. My car has worked very well.  Only hick-up (thus far) is a
leaky heater valve.  Luckily, I was able to find on from another Tiger owner.

Sadly I head back in the morning.

Duke
B382002037 - TAC #739!