Re: [Tigers] SUNI

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SUNI
From: <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:54:56 +0000
"I hope all the bad karma that can be amassed by a Lucas electrical system
focuses itself in your Sunbeam, leaving you stranded on a lonely highway in
the middle of nowhere. I hope you get picked up by a banjo-wielding hillbilly
that chains your car to his rusty pickup truck and drags it off to his shack
down a bumpy dirt road... and there will be nothing you can do about it."

Theo, that was funny.  I think that we may be barking up the wrong tree.  I
bet the slim that did this is not a member of this service.  Itbs like
yelling at a group of people at the beginning of meeting about those who walk
in late.....and those people are not in the group because they are late.
Happens all the time in the Military.

Duke
B382002037