Re: [Tigers] SUNI

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "'Beamclub'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] SUNI
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:51:29 -0600
Well said.

-----Original Message-----
From: tigers-bounces@autox.team.net [mailto:tigers-bounces@autox.team.net]
On Behalf Of Tony Somebody
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 10:18 PM
To: Beamclub; TheoSmit; wsamouce@kc.rr.com

Im home after a 24 lay over at friends out side of StL after dropping Mike
off at the airport Sun afternoon. I want to THANK Max and his team for a
wonderful time, for all the hard work and long hours they endured so that
the rest of us might enjoy ourselves. I got to meet several people that I
wanted to but also missed out on meting others.It was also great visiting
with old friends and Ive gone so far as no longer refering to Doug Jr. as
"Dougie"- from now on he is Doug, just like Sr. after all he is way past the
age of IE after his name, so Doug, I hope to see you and your Dad, Doug at
the Dayton SOS. TOO,I got my Tiger TACed and that alone was worth the trip-
evnetho 2 thousand plus miles in a Tiger during a presummer heat wave is
tough on a fat boy- at least this one. To address the person and I say that
singuarly becuse I cant imangine two people with no spine at the same
location. Theo wishes bad things for your car. I personally just want to
know
 who you are, I wont describe the thoughts and ideas that I feel you deserve
but PLEASE , never show yourself at another Sunbeam function. If you needed
those parts that bad, I would have given you some- maybe not as nice but
still free and you wouldnt have to be afraid of the consequenses if people
ever learn your idenity. Just imangine, no one would ever help you with any
problem. sell you any part,wouldnt even have a cold beer with you, much less
talk to you. Could it be possible its worth having your name black listed
forever. I cant imangine it is. You know, you could be man enough to mail
the parts to any member and they would get returned and the owners and just
maybe you could sleep at night. God has a way of getting people like you.
May you find forgiveness from HIM, for I will never forget and I pray HE
helps me forgive. It will take HIS help I promise.
TonytheTiger