Re: [Tigers] 13" tires

To: <huffb@southslope.net>, Tigers Den <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 13" tires
From: "Paul R. Breuhan" <prbreuhan@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 09:50:26 -0400
Brad,

Because of limited tire selection, I thought it might be my last chance, so I
snagged some 13" Cragar SS wheels on eBay this past Spring.

What I came up with was with a 175/70R13 size you can find Sumitomo, General,
Kumho, Hankook and a couple others.

If you want mix and match tires sizes then all there is are the Sumitomo HTR
200 tires. I have 5.5" wide rims in the front and 185/60R13 and 7" wide rims
with 205/60R13 tires. Personally I think the 205s look to fat on the front of
a Tiger but I have seen it done.

The Sumitomo also come in a 195/60/13 which might look good.

I hate to say it but it seems like the days of 13" wheels are numbered...

Paul

> From: huffb@southslope.net
> To: tigers@autox.team.net
> Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 23:24:48 -0500
> Subject: [Tigers] 13" tires
>
> I know that this has probably been asked countless times but please bare
with
> me. I haven't had my car roadworthy for quite some time and I haven't
really
> followed the list either. I have LAT 70 wheels and I would like to know,
from
> the few still running 13" tires, what you guys are using. I realize the
> selection is slim but I would like to run one more set of 13's before I
spring
> for new wheels. -Brad

Windows Live Hotmail.: Spread the word when you add celeb photos to your
e-mails. Check it out.
http://www.windowslive.com/Online/Hotmail/Campaign/QuickAdd?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL
_QA_HM_celebrity_photos1_072009&cat=celebrity