Re: [Tigers] Can This Tiger Be Saved?

To: "'Jeffrey Nichols'" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Can This Tiger Be Saved?
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 10:34:21 -0400
Jeff

        Massive injection of money can save nearly anything even this Tiger.
Let's send it to "Overhauling" and watch them resurrect it in 1 week or is
this a "ChopCut Recycle" project.

It does have the earliest MK II engine number that I have seen or recorded;
1625-A11KK, if I'm reading the fuzzy picture correctly.

Anyone on the list have an earlier MK II engine number than 1625-A11KK?

Ron Fraser