Re: [Tigers] Can This Tiger Be Saved?

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Can This Tiger Be Saved?
From: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 11:52:16 -0700
So, a few days ago we saw the video of the "Buttonwillow Tiger" that was
raced and crashed.  Now we have the "Rust Bucket" Mark II.  My recollection
was that when the Buttonwillow Tiger was flipped over in the video the
underside wasn't that bad. Can you see where I'm going with this?

Now it is no longer a debate over how much a Tiger remains a Tiger when
replaced with Alpine parts. Rather it could become a debate of how much a
Mark II remains a Mark II when replaced with Mark I parts.

And yes, I'm stupid enough to try something like this.  Why? Because an
Alger will always be an Alger. But, a Mark II regardless of condition will
always be a Mark II.  That said, someone will likely pay far more for just
the trim and grill than I would for the whole car. So, another crazy dream
ended and a heavy sigh of relief exhibited from my wife.  :-)

Tom